Saturday, April 15, 2006

Mini jokes

Girl: What is the difference between confidence and confidential?
Boy: you are my lover, I am confident. Your friend is also my lover, it’s confidential..!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Doctor: you should drink 10 glass water every day.
Sardarji: it’s impossible…
Doctor: Why???
Sardarji: I have only 4 glasses in my home…
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Inraiya thathuvam no 2007

Naai biscuitta naaikku potta athu unna vittuttu biscuitta saappidum…
Aana Tiger biscuitta tigerkku potta athu biscuitta vittuttu unna sappidum
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tamilnattla motham 456 colleges, 8729 school, athula convent 2975, corporation school 6210. ithula motham 59,829 boys … ithana per irunthum antha SANIYA MIRZA ennaithaan kattippennu adam pudikkara… what can I do..?

(This joke my firend Mr. Saminthan send me..)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please vote for vijyakanth. Else thirumba filmla act kuduththe nam,bala kodumai paduthuvar… so vote for him…send to this msg to all your friends, save Tamilnadu.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
On May 4th, 2006 at 2 minutes and 3 seconds after 1 am..? the time and date will be shown 01:02:03:04/05/06
This will never happen on earth again

Thiis msg send my friend Mr. V. Vinod
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: